- Born 1965 in Ulm/Donau, Germany.
- Medical school at the universities of Giessen and Freiburg. Medical training and residency at the university hospitals of Lübeck, Barcelona and Aachen.
- “Feodor Lynen” fellowship of the foundation Alexander von Humboldt from 1995 until1998 on neurophysiological studies and neurophysiologically guided deep brain surgery for movement disorders like Parkinson’s disease
- Since 2001 in Mallorca. Married and 1 child.
- Languages: German, English, Spanish and Catalan, fluently spoken and written (reports). French spoken.
- Consultant neurologist in the Clínica Juaneda.
- Direct and close collaboration with neurosurgeons from Barcelona (Dr. Oliver), Mallorca (Dr. Olabe), interventional radiologist (Dr. Miralbes) and vascular surgeon (Dr. Juliá) in complex neurological diseases or narrowing of cervical blood vessels.